The following section is additional information posted from our Corporate members to supplement product announcements.
- Pharmacyclics LLC, an AbbVie Company, announces the new
FDA approval for the expanded use of IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib),
- AstraZeneca presented the results from the Phase III PACIFIC clinical trial at the World Conference on Lung Cancer, showing that IMFINZI® (durvalumab) reduced the risk of death by 32% compared to placebo (HR 0.68, 99.73% CI 0.47-0.997; p=0.0025)
- FDA Approves Expanded Label for Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in Combination with Pemetrexed (ALIMTA®) and Platinum Chemotherapy for First-Line Treatment of Patients with Metastatic Nonsquamous NSCLC, with No EGFR or ALK Genomic Tumor Aberrations
- XTANDI significantly extended metastasis-free survival* in patients with nonmetastatic CRPC1
- NIVESTYM™, a biosimilar to Neupogen ® (filgrastim), is Pfizer’s fourth biosimilar to be approved by the FDA
- Array BioPharma Inc. is pleased to announce the FDA approval of BRAFTOVI and MEKTOVI.
- KEYTRUDA® Prescribing Information and Medication Guide
- Avastin, in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel, followed by Avastin as a single agent,is indicated for the treatment of patients with stage III or IV epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer following initial surgical resection
- Avastin Perscribing Information
- Sample Billing Codes for VENCLEXTA
- Venclexta Prescribing Information